Structures under the influence of many factors and over time are destroyed. In order to protect steel structures against corrosion, this painting method is used. Our company has a paint shop in which we are able to paint previously made elements of machines and structures by spraying. The method we work with guarantees the perfect covering of the structure with a painting coating on each order. We use only high quality paint coatings that ensure durability and satisfaction for many years. We take into account all the requirements and needs of the client, we take care of the best performance of the task entrusted to us. We carry out spray painting orders for individual clients and institutions
We offer the highest quality spray painting:
• High efficiency and low service costs
• Accurate coverage of the entire surface of steel structures
• Painting any surfaces, even those of irregular shape
• High efficiency and anti-corrosion protection
• A large selection of paint types
• Dustless painting process
• Compliance with applicable standards in the field of the environment for the use of steel structures
WHAT IS THE PAINTING OF STEEL STRUCTURES?
Our priority is the corrosion protection of steel constructions. Spray painting creates a tight coating that prevents moisture from penetrating into the metal layer and isolates it from the external environment, thanks to which the construction is characterized by greater durability.
Painting is carried out using a spray gun that quickly and efficiently covers every surface and guarantees extraordinary accuracy, accuracy and efficiency. Provides coverage of even the most demanding construction.
We select the painting system in accordance with the given standard, which allows for a better and more accurate determination of the whole painting plan of a given structure. By choosing our service, the customer chooses quality, precision and experience.
Spray painting consists of such steps as:
– Cleaning of steel structures with signs of corrosion, i.e. removal of rust and sludge
– Washing steel surfaces and degreasing
– Painting elements cleaned with primer paint
– Proper spray painting
METHODS OF CONSTRUCTION PAINTING
Hydrodynamic painting (Airless) – Hydrodynamic painting, also called high pressure, consists in the fact that the paint material does not touch the stream of compressed air, and the spraying occurs as a result of the very rapid flow of the painting product through a special spray nozzle. It allows obtaining high material yields by applying a painting material with a very high working viscosity.
Airless spray technology is an economical, environmentally friendly spray method for covering large areas.
Pneumatic painting – Painting with pneumatic spray consists in spraying the paint product with an air stream. In all pneumatic spray guns, the flow of the paint product and compressed air through the spray head is coaxial.
Hand painting – The brush and roller painting system is the oldest method of applying a lacquer coating. However, due to the low decorative qualities and low painting speed, it has significantly narrowed and is more often used for painting and small repainting areas. However, the brush or roller painting method has significant benefits unattainable in other methods, such as:
– the possibility of very thoroughly rubbing the painting material in the unevenness of the ground,
– minimal losses of the paint product during painting,
– the ability to paint hard-to-reach places.